Today I like to share with you something that I found long ago and have treasured. I don't remember where I found it, but I keep it close and refer to it often while navigating my journey thru life.
Mother Teresa's Humility List
1. Speak as little as possible about yourself.
2. Keep busy with your own affairs and not those of others.
3. Avoid curiosity.
4. Accept contempt, being forgotten and disregarded.
5. Accept small irritations with good humor.
6. Do not dwell on the faults of others.
7. Accept censures even if unmerited.
8. Give in to the will of others.
9. Accept insults and injuries.
10. Do not interfere in the affairs of others.
11. Be courteous and delicate even when provoked by someone.
I don't know about you, but I myself need to refer to this list often.
Until we meet here again, I pray God bless you and keep your loved ones safe.